· MFA, Painting & Drawing, SAIC, Chicago, IL, 2018
· BA, Gallatin School of Individualized Study, NYU, New York, NY, 2009
· Graduate Dean Professional Development Award, SAIC, Chicago, IL, 2018
· Miami University Young Painters William and Dorothy Yeck Award Finalist, Oxford, OH, 2018
· Better Homes & Gardens, Roads Scholarship for Research and Travel, SAIC, Chicago, IL 2017
SELECTED GROUP AND TWO-PERSON EXHIBITIONS
· ADDS DONNA, Chicago, IL (forthcoming)
· Unstable, Comfort Station, Chicago, IL
· Body Doubles, Apparatus Projects, Chicago, IL
· SAIC MFA Auction, Lithium Gallery, Chicago, IL
· SAIC MFA Thesis Exhibition, Chicago, IL
· Emerging Artists: Collaborative Collisions, C.C.’s Art Garage & Gallery, Chicago, IL
· Process: what it was when it wasn’t, The Overlook, Chicago, IL
· Miami University Young Painters Competition and Exhibition, Oxford, OH
· University Club Student Art Exhibition, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
· Vaporous Definitions (Two person show with Christopher Bleuher), Nail in the Pocket, Chicago, IL
· Margins, Open Studios Group Show, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
· Practicing Interludes: An Exploration of Half-Built Bridges, Open Studios Group Show, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
· Seeing Through the Garden: Perspectives of Nature from East and West, SAIC & Tokyo University of the Arts (Geidai), Sanshu-Idustsuyashiki, Japan
· Netflix and Chill, D&S Gallery, Chicago, IL
· Iterative Information, Origin Ongoing, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
· Somatic Markings, Video art by MFA candidates, Latitude, Chicago, IL
· Technical Image, Elastic Arts Foundation, Chicago, IL
· TEXT ME, Cheryl Hazan Gallery, New York, NY
· FIREWORKS, The Java Project, Brooklyn NY
· Seeking Space, BeElectric, Brooklyn, NY
· It’s Not What You Think, Philip Bloom Gallery, Nantucket, MA
· Bam 11th Annual Art Auction, Cheim & Read Gallery, New York, NY (curated by Holly Shen)
· Bushwick Open Studio Annual Benefit, StoreFront at Ten Eyck, Brooklyn NY
· Immediate Female, Judith Charles Gallery, New York, NY (curated by Robert Dimin)
· SELECT Art Fair, Philip Bloom Gallery, Art Basel, Miami, FL
· More Than This, Theodore: Art, Brooklyn, NY
· Underline Projects, Front Room Gallery, Brooklyn, NY (curated by Casey Burry)
· At 60” x SHFT Exhibition at The Royal Palm + Architectural Digest Pop-Up, Art Basel, Miami, FL (curated Sarah Arison and Adrian Grenier)
· Artist Solidarity, Brooklyn Fireproof Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
· Sound + Image, Walk-Up ID, MLB FanCave Gallery, New York, NY
· Frist Fridays, Brooklyn Fireproof Gallery, Brooklyn, NY
· 56th Annual Artists Exhibition, Art League of Long Island, Long Island, NY
· National YoungArts Foundation, Art Basel, Miami, FL (Curated by Sarah Arison)
· Teenage Paparazzo Screening, New York Institute of Technology, New York, NY (Curated by Adrian Grenier)
· Frames on Frames, ROOQ Fine Art Framers, New York, NY
· Alinea Restaurant, Chicago, IL
· ROOT Studios, New York, NY
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
· Teaching Assistant, Multi-Level Foundry, Ox-Bow School of Art, Saugatuck, MI, Summer 2018
· Teacher, ECPSI Experimental Drawing Concepts, SAIC, Chicago, IL, Summer 2018
· Teaching Assistant, Foundry Basics w/Liz Ensz, SAIC, Chicago, IL, Spring 2018
· Teaching Assistant, Foundry Basics w/Gabe Akagawa, SAIC, Chicago, IL, Fall 2017
· PTDW Visiting Artist Coordinator, SAIC, Chicago, IL, Spring & Fall 2017
· Teaching Assistant, ECPSI Experimental Drawing w/Erin Washington, SAIC, Chicago, IL, Summer 2017
· Teaching Assistant, Figure Drawing w/Susanne Doremus, SAIC, Chicago, IL, Spring 2017
· PTDW Designer & Videographer, SAIC, Chicago, IL, Spring 2017
· Roving Sub, SAIC, Chicago, IL, November 2016
· Freelancer, Skink Ink Fine Art Printing, Brooklyn, NY, December 2015 – June 2016
· Creative Director, ROOT Studios, New York, NY, January 2014 – November 2015
· Writer, Bushwick Open Studios, Brooklyn, NY 2013
PRESS & MEDIA
· Art Top 5: October 2018, by Elliot Reichert, Chicago, October.
· TOP V. WEEKEND PICKS (9/27-10/3), by Visualist, BAD AT SPORTS, Chicago, September.
· 3 Museum of Ice Cream Artists Talk Shoppe, by Rachel Sokol, Crain’s 5 Boros, New York, August.
· Deconstructing the Artist: Sarah H. Reynolds, by Cass Alcides, Swagger, New York, NY, May.
· Side Hustlers Revealed: Pursuing Passion Project, by Jill Hilbrenner, The Guardian, New York, NY, October.
· Making History at Storefront Ten Eyck Gallery, by Lia Simone, Art Fuse, New York, NY, May.
· The Daily Davis, Almanac is Foodie Heaven, The Daily Front Row, New York, NY, March.
· The Food Seen: Episode 229, Heritage Radio Network, March.
· Daily Art Inspiration, Sarah H. Reynolds, by Joseph Licata, Surf Collective, New York, NY, January.
· Fall Art Openings Are in Full Swing This Weekend! Here’s Your Play-by-Play, by Katie Killary, Bushwick Daily, Brooklyn, NY, November.
· What’s It’s Really Like to be a Twentysomething in NYC, by Maggie Parker, Refinery29, New York, NY, September.
· It Must be Summer: Open Studios in Bushwick and Music in the Parks, by Gisele Regatao, WNYC, New York, NY, May.
· Sound + Vision, by Lori Zimmer, Art Nerd, New York, NY, September.
· MLB FanCave Art Gallery, AM New York, New York, NY, September.
· Sound + Image: Two Artists, A Playlist, Some Headphones and A Show, by Nina E. Rothe, Huffington Post, New York, NY, June.
· Bushwick Art Scene, by Holly Shen Chaves, Art Finder, Brooklyn, NY, May.
· How Was Bushwick Art Crit Group, the BOS Preview Edition, by Jen Hitchings, Bushwick Daily, Brooklyn, NY, May.
· My Houzz: Black and White is Right for a Brooklyn Studio, by Chris Dorsey, Houzz, New York, NY, March.
· Awareness of Others Intentions, by Theo Constantinou, Paradigm Magazine, New York, NY, July.
· Local Artist Debuts: Frames on Frames, by Rachel Gottfried, DOWNTOWN, New York, NY, July.